The TFI Go app allows you to buy tickets for public transport services in Ireland directly from your phone. Your ticket is downloaded to the app and can be used to travel straight away. No need for printing, just activate before each journey and show your driver while boarding.
This app currently allows you to buy single and 10 journey tickets for adult and student on Bus Éireann services in Cork, Kerry, Athlone, Navan, Limerick and Dublin:”
- Single tickets now available
- Search for a ticket between your origin and destination.
- Buy and download tickets directly to your phone.
- Save a payment card for faster purchases.
- Activate ticket before boarding and just show the driver your ticket.
- Tickets valid for 28 days after purchase
In Cork you can purchase tickets on the TFI Go App for the following Routes – 201 – 225*(Cork Red Zone) 226, 226X, 233, 235, 236, 237, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 252, 257, 258, 260 & 261
* Routes 201 – 225 will be sold as Cork City Red Zone. To buy a ticket between any stops within the Red Zone, please choose Cork City Red Zone as both origin and destination. For more detail on stops in the Red Zone, see the Cork City Network Map
All details of the app can be found here: https://www.transportforireland.ie/tfi-go-app/