The Central Statistics Office (CSO) is Ireland’s national statistical office and their purpose is to impartially collect, analyse and make available statistics about Ireland’s people, society and economy.
At national level, CSO official statistics inform decision making across a range of areas including construction, health, welfare, the environment and the economy. At European level they provide an accurate picture of Ireland’s economic and social performance and enable comparisons between Ireland and other countries.
The CSO is also responsible for coordinating the official statistics of other public authorities.
- PEB06: Actual and Projected Population from 2006 by NUTS 3 Regions, Criteria for Projection and Year
- CD622: Population usually resident and present in their residence by sex, aggregate town or rural area, province, County or City, Nationality and Census Year.
- LRMO7: Persons on Live Register by age group, sex, social welfare office and month
- QNQ40: Persons aged 15 years and over in Employment by sex, NACE REV 2 Economic Sector, Region and Quarter
- NQQ26 Gross Domestic Product and Gross National Product at 2013 by State, Quarter and Statistic
- CIA01: Estimates of Household Income by County and Region, Year and Statistic
- RAA01: Gross Value Added (GVA) by region, year and statistic
- BRA08: Business Demography NACE Rev 2 by Employment Size, County, Year and Statistic
- EAA09: Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Sector NACE Rev 2, Year and Statistic
- EAA10: Emissions to Air by Sector NACE Rev 2, Year and Statistic